mercredi 25 mai 2011

Messages in a blog

Eunice's testimony about the blog

"I read the Blogpost.
The blog has 'tonnes' of good news indeed. The photos too, I can now visualise the enormous task that goes on cellars, phew!
I could not comment. I suggest you alter requirements for commenting. The blogpost is very informative. Keep it up EDUKENYA!I am quite grateful for the June invitation in Busia. I hereby confirm my participation without fail. Robert Barasa too is happy and positive about it.
Looking forward to a great day, 18th June.
Faithfully yours",
Eunice from Joyvalley


5 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations for this noble course,i wish you all the success and God's blessings as you change the lives of the less fortunate in the remote Kenya.

    David Machio-Nairobi-Kenya

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Many blessings to EduKenya. Your work touches many lives in our country.

    Eunice Wanga
    Joyvalley Special School, Bungoma, Kenya.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very good.

    Keep it going

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. we thank the edu'kenya team from france for having the meeting ,with all it's contact in kenya
    pius

    RépondreSupprimer